What do you make for a St Patrick’s Day treat? Baileys Chocolate Fudge of course…all the deliciousness of regular Chocolate Fudge but with the added bonus of Baileys yumminess thrown in for good measure! This recipe is insanely easy to make and quick to prepare, the only planning you’ll need to do is to make sure you have sufficient time to chill it (and enough Baileys left in the bottle!) It’s great to share with friends as you celebrate St Paddy’s Day!
To make your own, you will need:
- 50g unsalted butter
- 375g dark chocolate
- 375g sweetened condensed milk
- 2 good shots of Baileys (about 50-60ml)
You’ll also need:
- Microwave safe bowl
- Small baking tin
- Baking parchment/aluminium foil
- Silicone spatula
- A nice cold fridge!
- Put butter, chocolate and sweetened condensed milk in a microwave safe bowl. Put bowl into microwave for 3 minutes.
- Once melted, take bowl out of the microwave and mix thoroughly.
- Add the Baileys and mix again
- Line a baking dish with foil or butter paper. Pour prepared mixture in dish and even out to the sides.
- Let the dish cool in refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
- Cut into small squares and serve cold
If you can keep aside any pretty jars, they are perfect to present your fudge in if you want to give some to other people as a little treat or gift. All you’ll need to do is tie a little ribbon around the top to make it look extra special. Another idea is to pop the fudge in a presentation bag (like these from Lakeland) and tie with some beautiful ribbon.
If you like this post, you’ll love my Chocolate Guinness Cake
Like what you see? Sign up for more inspiration here